Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Shampoo Watermelon 350ml

0516416
 out of 5 stars

Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Shampoo Watermelon 350ml

0516416
£7.00
£ 2.00 per 100 ML

or 6 weekly interest-free payments with

 out of 5 stars
  • Intensely hydrating formula with light foam
  • Blended with watermelon and pomegranate
  • Leaves hair looking boosted and feeling plumped
Give a natural boost to your hair with this amazing Ultimate Blends Plumping Hair Conditioner by Garnier. Its vegan formula is made with 97% natural origin ingredients blended with watermelon and pomegranate and the remaining 3% offers good preservation and sensoriality. The shampoo leaves hair looking boosted and feeling plumped. Its intensely hydrating formula and light foam instantly absorb into hair to quickly detangle and rinse with no weigh down. Dermatologically tested, the shampoo is perfect to keep your hair looking natural and fine. Size: 390ml. Usage: Squeeze, lather, rinse thoroughly.
£7.00
£ 2.00 per 100 ML

or 6 weekly interest-free payments with

Product Information

Give a natural boost to your hair with this amazing Ultimate Blends Plumping Hair Conditioner by Garnier. Its vegan formula is made with 97% natural origin ingredients blended with watermelon and pomegranate and the remaining 3% offers good preservation and sensoriality. The shampoo leaves hair looking boosted and feeling plumped. Its intensely hydrating formula and light foam instantly absorb into hair to quickly detangle and rinse with no weigh down. Dermatologically tested, the shampoo is perfect to keep your hair looking natural and fine. Size: 390ml. Usage: Squeeze, lather, rinse thoroughly.
Brand: Garnier
Type: Shampoo
Colour: Green
Pack Qty: 1
Size: 350ml
Assembly: No
Height: 18.7CM
Width: 6.1CM
Depth: 4.8CM
Bar Code: 3600542395755

Free Returns

If something’s not right, you can return the product to us within 28 days of purchase and we will gladly refund or exchange. Unfortunately, we’re unable to provide a refund or exchange without a valid proof of purchase.

View Terms & Conditions »

Ideas & Advice

Little wins to help you get stuff done

Loads of tips, hacks and how-tos to help you get your jobs done

Visit Ideas & Advice »

Product Information

Give a natural boost to your hair with this amazing Ultimate Blends Plumping Hair Conditioner by Garnier. Its vegan formula is made with 97% natural origin ingredients blended with watermelon and pomegranate and the remaining 3% offers good preservation and sensoriality. The shampoo leaves hair looking boosted and feeling plumped. Its intensely hydrating formula and light foam instantly absorb into hair to quickly detangle and rinse with no weigh down. Dermatologically tested, the shampoo is perfect to keep your hair looking natural and fine. Size: 390ml. Usage: Squeeze, lather, rinse thoroughly.
Brand: Garnier
Type: Shampoo
Colour: Green
Pack Qty: 1
Size: 350ml
Assembly: No
Height: 18.7CM
Width: 6.1CM
Depth: 4.8CM
Bar Code: 3600542395755

You May Also Like

Customer Reviews

Item removed from saved for later