Our delivery service is currently running as normal without any delays. If you do have any questions about the status of your order, please wait until your confirmed delivery date has passed before contacting us to check the status of your order, and we’ll be happy to help.
You can track your order here, through the link in your dispatch email or via the order details section of your wilko account.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Delivery quick links
Our delivery options explained
We offer a wide range of delivery options depending on the products you’re buying.
Standard delivery options
Due to government guidelines in relation to social distancing our delivery partners are taking necessary precautions when making home deliveries.
These precautions may include:
- Leaving your delivery in a safe place.
- Taking a photograph of your order in its safe place and advising you of where it is via email, text or card.
- Instead of being asked to provide a signature your full name will be requested.
If you choose to order sizeable products or a large number of products from us (what we would call bulk orders) we reserve the right to increase the delivery charge. We will ensure this increase is reasonable and reflects the additional delivery costs that we incur as a result of your order. We will contact you in advance of your order being dispatched to notify you of this increased delivery charge and you will be entitled to cancel your order at this point.
Please note in some cases your order may be sent in more than 1 parcel. If you do not receive everything you were expecting in your delivery, please wait until the end of the delivery window, as the rest of your order may still arrive later that day You can track your order using our handy order tracker..
Where do you deliver?
We can deliver to the following areas: Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Grampians, Northern Ireland and some areas of the Scottish Highlands and Islands. However please note that deliveries to these areas may take a little longer than advertised in our delivery schedule and on your delivery confirmation. We are unable able to provide an exact delivery timeframe as it is dependant on our courier availability to deliver to your selected address..
Postcode areas we do not deliver to:
We are sorry but we are unable to ship to the locations below or to any country outside of the United Kingdom at this time.
|BFPO||All BFPO postcode areas|
|Channel Islands||All JE & GY postcode areas|
|Outer Hebrides||All HS postcode areas|
|Kirkwall / Shetland Islands||KW15, KW16, KW17. All ZE postcode areas|
|Highlands / Islands||PA34, PA39, PA40, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75,PA76, PA77, PA78, PA80, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44|
|Isle of Skye||IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV55, IV56|
Some of our products are 'online only'. Unfortunately order & collect is not available for these products, please select home delivery when checking out.
Delivery & Collection FAQs.
1: What are my Delivery Options?
- If we receive your order before 3pm, depending on the products you have ordered, we can deliver them as quickly as the following day.
- If we receive your order after 3pm, we won’t start processing it until the following working day.
- For all delivery options, please see our Delivery Information, above.
- If you are still unsure about when and how your order will be delivered, please contact our Customer Care team and we will be more than happy to help you.
2: Can I use the website to reserve items in my local store?
- We currently do not have the facility to offer a reservation service for items in store. However, if you need your items quickly, why don’t you try our great store delivery service?
- Order before 4pm and we will deliver to your local Wilko store within 4 working days for all standard items. We will contact you when your order is ready to be collected. This delivery offer excludes Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Please note that items marked as “home delivery only” cannot be delivered to store.
3: What happens if you can’t fulfil my order?
- We try to get things right all of the time but very rarely we may make a mistake by publishing inaccurate information on our site (e.g. the availability of a product you have ordered).
- If we do, we will hold our hands up and tell you that we’ve made a mistake and we aim to contact you as soon as possible by the email or phone number provided to us as part of your order.
- If we cancel your order, we’ll make sure that you receive a full refund including any delivery charges.
4: Where is my nearest store?
We now have over 400+ stores across the UK so hopefully there is one near you. Please check out our store locator to find your nearest store and their opening times and contact details.
5: Hermes and DHL delivery check
If we’ve confirmed your order is being delivered via Hermes or DHL, you can benefit from additional tracking and delivery options by downloading the Hermes app from either the App Store or Google Play Store https://new.myhermes.co.uk/our-services/mobile-app.html or visiting the DHL website https://track.dhlparcel.co.uk
6: Divert to a safe place
A ‘safe place’ is a designated place where Hermes couriers can drop off your parcels securely, without you being there in person. Typical examples include sheds, greenhouses or porches. You can select your ‘safe place’ via the Hermes app by entering your tracking number, choosing the ‘divert’ option and selecting your preferred 'safe place’.
If a safe place hasn’t been chosen, but there is somewhere safe to deliver the parcel, the Hermes courier will leave it there and take a photo, which will be included in the delivery notification email.
If there isn’t a safe place to deliver, the courier will knock on the door and step back. When you answer, they’ll ask for your name to ensure a safe delivery, but you will not be asked to sign on the handheld device. If there isn’t an answer, the courier will re-attempt delivery on a different day.