Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Conditioner Papa ya 350ml

0494957
5 out of 5 stars

Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Conditioner Papa ya 350ml

0494957
Was £6.00
£3.00
£ 1.50 per 100 ML
You save £3.00

or 6 weekly interest-free payments with

5 out of 5 stars
  • 98% natural origin
  • Vegan friendly
  • Contains no silicone
Garnier Ultimate Blends Repairing Hair Food Papaya Conditioner For Damaged Hair has a 98% Natural Origin - the remaining 2% ensures good preservation and sensoriality. The Garnier conditioner is vegan and has a 95% biodegradable formula. It has been dermatologically tested and contains no silicones for a natural feel to your hair.
Was £6.00
£3.00
£ 1.50 per 100 ML
You save £3.00

or 6 weekly interest-free payments with

Product Information

Garnier Ultimate Blends Repairing Hair Food Papaya Conditioner For Damaged Hair has a 98% Natural Origin - the remaining 2% ensures good preservation and sensoriality. The Garnier conditioner is vegan and has a 95% biodegradable formula. It has been dermatologically tested and contains no silicones for a natural feel to your hair.
Brand: Garnier
Type: Conditioner
Colour: Orange
Pack Qty: 1
Size: 350ml
Assembly: No
Height: 18.7CM
Width: 4.8CM
Depth: 6.1CM
Bar Code: 3600542342650

Free Returns

If something’s not right, you can return the product to us within 28 days of purchase and we will gladly refund or exchange. Unfortunately, we’re unable to provide a refund or exchange without a valid proof of purchase.

View Terms & Conditions »

Inspire Me

wilkolife-logo-1.png Wilko Inspire Me

Welcome to Wilko Life, our exciting blog that’s all about sharing with you the best of what we do. From the latest stories on what’s new and what’s hot.

Visit Wilko Life »

Product Information

Garnier Ultimate Blends Repairing Hair Food Papaya Conditioner For Damaged Hair has a 98% Natural Origin - the remaining 2% ensures good preservation and sensoriality. The Garnier conditioner is vegan and has a 95% biodegradable formula. It has been dermatologically tested and contains no silicones for a natural feel to your hair.
Brand: Garnier
Type: Conditioner
Colour: Orange
Pack Qty: 1
Size: 350ml
Assembly: No
Height: 18.7CM
Width: 4.8CM
Depth: 6.1CM
Bar Code: 3600542342650

You May Also Like

Customer Reviews

Item removed from saved for later