PR Competition 2022 | Terms & Conditions.
1. The competition promoter is Wilko. Com Limited (“Promoter”).
2. The Promoter is registered in England and Wales with company number 11100381 and registered office at: JK House, Roebuck Way, Manton Wood, Worksop, Nottinghamshire S80 3EG.
3. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees and is bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms at any time without notice and to communicate the changes to entrants by updating these terms on its website (wilko.com)
6. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or amount to force majeure, and shall be entitled to suspend or terminate the competition as a result
7. Entrants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and not to any third party and that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or any social media provider, and the entrant hereby releases Facebook of any liability in relation to this competition.
8. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this competition or accepting a prize.
9. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to limit or exclude the liability of any party for death or personal injury caused by that party’s negligence, fraud, or any other liability which cannot by law be validly limited or excluded.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
11. The Promotor is looking for families to showcase their favourite quality time in the garden.
12. This competition is open to residents in the United Kingdom and individuals aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Wilko or its affiliate companies, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected to the competition.
13. The competition will run between 00.01 on 17th May 2022 and 23.59 on 6th June 2022.
14. The Entrant needs to comment on the wilko Facebook post, along with a photo which showcases their favourite quality time in the garden. Alternatively, email your favourite image of you and your family or friends enjoying quality time in the garden to email@example.com alongside your full name and email address
15. One entry is allowed per person.
16. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit alongside their entry have been taken with the permission of all relevant parties and do not infringe any rights of any third party or any laws.
17. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their entering the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Promoter to incorporate any part or all of the submitted images in any marketing materials used for publicity and/or promotion. Entrants are not able to approve any use of the imagery and no royalties will be available for usage of the images.
18. Entries must be completed by the entrant only. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other internet web site or e-mail address, and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. Proof of identity and age may be required.
19. The Promoter will not accept entries which breach any laws in relation to content, include profanity or references which infringe the rights of third parties.
20. Entrants must not engage in or be connected with any conduct that may bring the Promoter or its products into disrepute.
21. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for any entries that are late, lost, damaged, incomplete, fraudulent or not received due to technical conditions. Incomplete or duplicate entries will not be eligible. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
22. All entries are subject to approval by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries without reason or prior notice.
23. All winners must supply a minimum of one image of themselves enjoying their prize to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st July 2022
24. There will be 5 lucky families to win a £1000 garden haul, purchased via Brazen PR, to help them celebrate the best summer ever. They will be able to purchase BBQ, paddling pools, sun cream, sun lounges and garden materials up to the value of £1000. They’ll also each receive a £500 supermarket voucher.
25. The prize is non-negotiable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
26. Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
27. All valid entries received by the competition closing date will be automatically entered into the competition. The winner(s) will be chosen from all eligible entries received.
28. The winners of this promotion will be the entries chosen by an independent judge.
29. The names of the judges are available on request.
30. The results of the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. The winners will be notified via Facebook Messenger/ Email within 28 days of the competition ending.
32. The winners will have 28 days to respond to initial notification confirming they wish to accept the prize. Failure to respond within the 28 days will result in an alternative winner being selected and the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
33. The prize winners must allow 28 days for delivery of prizes from the date of Winner Notification.
34. Winners may be requested to participate in post-event publicity. Refusal to participate if requested will be considered a breach of the competition entry rules and in this event the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. You agree that the Promoter shall be entitled to reproduce, publish, exhibit, transmit and broadcast the same by all means and media and use your name to identify you in relation to publicizing the competition and you as the winner.