Due to an increased volume of orders, we’re currently only able to offer standard delivery, and unfortunately some deliveries may be delayed. Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you’re always updated.
- Q: I am waiting for my Order & Collect to arrive in store, will that still happen?
- A: Yes. All Order & Collect orders that have already been placed are not currently affected.
- Q: How will I get my Order & Collect order if I’m not able to?
- A: If you’re unable to collect your Order & Collect order from store, a family member or friend can collect it for you. They’ll need a copy of your confirmation email or text, and a store colleague will be able to give them your order.
- Q: What do I do if an item I have ordered goes out of stock?
- A: If an item goes out of stock after you've placed an order, we'll cancel the itmes affected and contact you to let you know. You won't be charged for the items that have been cancelled from your order.
To help give everyone access to essential items, we may have to limit quantities on selected items from time to time. Sorry more things are out of stock than normal, we’re doing all we can to get stock back in as quickly as possible. High demand on some of our ranges has meant they may be temporarily unavailable online, these will be marked as in store only. Please follow government guidance and only make a trip to store if the product you need is an essential item.
Our customer care team will be available for the same hours as usual (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, Saturday 9am - 2pm and closed on Sunday) so you can continue to speak to us about your orders. However, due to an unprecedented demand on our stores, our customer care team are unable to provide any information in relation to current stock levels.