Pay it easy in 6 weekly payments.

Step 1

Proceed to checkout as normal and select Laybuy as your payment method.

Step 2

Log in or sign up and complete your order in seconds.

Step 3

Choose your payment day, view your schedule and select pay now. Payments will be taken each week automatically.

Late fees and eligibility criteria apply.

For complete terms visit https://www.laybuy.com/uk/consumer-terms

Find a store
Wilko Battery Operated Warm White Tea Light Image 1

Wilko Battery Operated Warm White Tea Light

£0.48

Can't find this product in store? Add to basket and get it delivered instead

Wilko Battery Operated Warm White Tea Light

0293426
4 out of 5 stars

Wilko Battery Operated Warm White Tea Light

0293426
Was £0.60
£0.48
You save £0.12

Pay in 6 weekly payments.

4 out of 5 stars
Was £0.60
£0.48
You save £0.12

Pay in 6 weekly payments.

Delivery
20+ in stock
from   £2.95
Check store stock
View stock levels at a wilko store nearby

Frequently Bought Together

save
£0.12

Wilko Battery Operated Warm White Tea Light Image
Wilko Battery Operated Warm White Tea Light
£0.60
£0.48
Total Price: £22.88

Product Information

  • Perfect alternative to candles and naked flames
  • Safe and easy to use
  • Battery operated - battery included
This great value battery-operated tea light is perfect for lighting up your living space this Christmas. It makes for a great safe alternative to candles and naked flames. Always read pack instructions. Battery Specification: 1 x 3V Lithium CR2032 Button Cell Battery (included).
Brand: Wilko
Type: Novelty Lights
Colour: Yellow
Pack Qty: 1
Size: 3.7 x 3.7 x 4cm
Assembly: No
Height: 4.0CM
Material: PS
Width: 3.7CM
Depth: 3.7CM
Bar Code: 2934266

Warning!

Warning: Keep out of reach of young children and pets. Keep away from naked flames and other sources of heat. Keep away from water. For indoor use only. Never use outdoors or in very moist/humid conditions. Insertion, removal and disposal of batteries should be done under adult supervision. Cover screws should always be replaced. Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged. Rechargeable batteries are not to be used. For best performance only the recommended batteries or their equivalent are to be used. Exhausted batteries should be removed 314168 from the product and disposed of in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendation. Do not mix new and used batteries. Do not mix different types of batteries. Remove batteries when product is not in use. The supply terminals are not to be short -circuited. There are no replaceable parts in this set. If the flexible cable becomes damaged, you should dispose of your lights immediately. For decorative purpose only. This item is not suitable for household room illumination. Please retain all information for future reference. Information on symptoms from battery ingestion: No obvious symptoms Unfortunately, it is not obvious when a button or coin battery is stuck in a child’s oesophagus (food pipe). There are no specific symptoms associated with this. The child might: cough, gag or drool a lot; appear to have a stomach upset or a virus; be sick; point to their throat or stomach; have a pain in their abdomen, chest or throat; be tired or lethargic; be quieter or more clingy than usual or otherwise “not themselves”; lose their appetite or have a reduced appetite; and not want to eat solid food / be unable to eat solid food. Battery Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Swallowing can lead to chemical burns, perforation of soft tissue, and death. Severe burns can occur within 2 hours of ingestion. Seek medical advice immediately.

Free Returns

If something’s not right, you can return the product to us within 28 days of purchase and we will gladly refund or exchange. Unfortunately, we’re unable to provide a refund or exchange without a valid proof of purchase.

View Terms & Conditions »

Ideas & Advice

Ideas and Advice - Let's do it together

Loads of tips, hacks and how-tos to help you get your jobs done

Visit Ideas & Advice »

Frequently Bought Together

save
£0.12

Wilko Battery Operated Warm White Tea Light Image
Wilko Battery Operated Warm White Tea Light
£0.60
£0.48
Total Price: £22.88

Product Information

  • Perfect alternative to candles and naked flames
  • Safe and easy to use
  • Battery operated - battery included
This great value battery-operated tea light is perfect for lighting up your living space this Christmas. It makes for a great safe alternative to candles and naked flames. Always read pack instructions. Battery Specification: 1 x 3V Lithium CR2032 Button Cell Battery (included).
Brand: Wilko
Type: Novelty Lights
Colour: Yellow
Pack Qty: 1
Size: 3.7 x 3.7 x 4cm
Assembly: No
Height: 4.0CM
Material: PS
Width: 3.7CM
Depth: 3.7CM
Bar Code: 2934266

Warning!

Warning: Keep out of reach of young children and pets. Keep away from naked flames and other sources of heat. Keep away from water. For indoor use only. Never use outdoors or in very moist/humid conditions. Insertion, removal and disposal of batteries should be done under adult supervision. Cover screws should always be replaced. Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged. Rechargeable batteries are not to be used. For best performance only the recommended batteries or their equivalent are to be used. Exhausted batteries should be removed 314168 from the product and disposed of in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendation. Do not mix new and used batteries. Do not mix different types of batteries. Remove batteries when product is not in use. The supply terminals are not to be short -circuited. There are no replaceable parts in this set. If the flexible cable becomes damaged, you should dispose of your lights immediately. For decorative purpose only. This item is not suitable for household room illumination. Please retain all information for future reference. Information on symptoms from battery ingestion: No obvious symptoms Unfortunately, it is not obvious when a button or coin battery is stuck in a child’s oesophagus (food pipe). There are no specific symptoms associated with this. The child might: cough, gag or drool a lot; appear to have a stomach upset or a virus; be sick; point to their throat or stomach; have a pain in their abdomen, chest or throat; be tired or lethargic; be quieter or more clingy than usual or otherwise “not themselves”; lose their appetite or have a reduced appetite; and not want to eat solid food / be unable to eat solid food. Battery Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Swallowing can lead to chemical burns, perforation of soft tissue, and death. Severe burns can occur within 2 hours of ingestion. Seek medical advice immediately.

You May Also Like

Customer Reviews

Item removed from saved for later