Bring Home Christmas Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition promoter is Wilko. Com Limited (“Promoter”).
2. The Promoter is registered in England and Wales with company number 11100381 and registered office at: JK House, Roebuck Way, Manton Wood, Worksop, Nottinghamshire S80 3EG.
3. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees and is bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms at any time without notice and to communicate the changes to entrants by updating these terms on its website (wilko.com).
5. If you have any difficulty accessing or entering this promotion, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. If you would like these terms and conditions in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us and we will endeavour to provide it.
7. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or amount to force majeure, and shall be entitled to suspend or terminate the competition as a result.
8. Entrants acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any social media provider, and that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to any third party.
10. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this competition or accepting a prize.
11. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to limit or exclude the liability of any party for death or personal injury caused by that party’s negligence, fraud, or any other liability which cannot by law be validly limited or excluded.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
13. The Promoter is looking for six individuals who are nominated to receive a Christmas prize package as a thank you for their professional or non-professional efforts to support a community, family, individual or good cause during the Covid-19 pandemic.
14. The competition is open to residents of the UK of any age. Entries by individuals under 18 must be submitted by a parent or guardian.
15. The competition is not open to any employee (and their families) of the Promoter’s group of companies, the supplier of any prize or any other corporate companies associated with the competition.
16. The competition will run between 00.01 on 8th November 2021 and 23.59 on 21st November 2021.
17. Submit copy on why the individual you’re nominating deserves a Christmas prize package to email@example.com One entry only per person.
18. The entry must include why you’re nominating the person, their name, age and location, whether the work they undertook was paid or unpaid, the names of any charities or professional bodies they work for and any other information you feel is relevant.
19. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit alongside their entry have been taken with the permission of all relevant parties and do not infringe any rights of any third party or any laws.
20. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their entering the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Promoter to incorporate any part or all of the submitted images in any marketing materials used for publicity and/or promotion. Entrants are not able to approve any use of the imagery and no royalties will be available for usage of the images.
21. Entries must be completed by the entrant only. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other internet web site or e-mail address, and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. Proof of identity and age may be required.
22. Email entries must also be labelled with the entrant’s name, address and telephone number
23. The Promoter will not accept entries which breach any laws in relation to content, include profanity or references which infringe the rights of third parties.
24. Entrants must not engage in or be connected with any conduct that may bring the Promoter or its products into disrepute.
25. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for any entries that are late, lost, damaged, incomplete, fraudulent or not received due to technical conditions.
Incomplete or duplicate entries will not be eligible. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
26. All entries are subject to approval by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries without reason or prior notice.
27. There will be 6 winners each receiving a prize package containing a selection of wilko products of the approximate value of £3000
28. The prize is non-negotiable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
29. Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
30. All valid entries received at the end of the competition period will be entered into the competition.
31. The winners of this promotion will be the entries chosen by a panel of judges including one independent member from each of wilko’s Together for Families charity partners to be the 6 best out of all entries which have been correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions. Three of the winners will represent the
work of the three charity partners.
32. The names of the judges are available on request
33. The results of the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the competition ending.
35. The winner will have 7 days to respond to initial notification confirming they wish to accept the prize. Failure to respond within the 7 days will result in an alternative winner being selected and the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
36. The prize winner must allow 28 days for delivery of prizes from the date of Winner Notification.
37. Winners may be requested to participate in post-event publicity. Refusal to participate if requested will be considered a breach of the competition entry rules and in this event the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. You agree that the Promoter shall be entitled to reproduce, publish, exhibit, transmit and broadcast the same by all means and media and use your name to identify you in relation to publicizing the competition and you as the winner.