1: Your Privacy
2: Who we are
Wilko Retail Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 0365335 and whose registered office is at JK House, Roebuck Way, Manton Wood, Worksop S80 3EG. The Company is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office (registration number Z6046528).
3: Information we may collect from you
- 3.1.1 Information that you provide in using our Website including (without limitation) information at the time of registering and setting up your account, subscribing to our services and email circulars, participating in our customer satisfaction surveys and any other services that we may offer from time to time. We may also ask you for information when you enter into a competition or if you have cause to make a complaint or report a problem with the Website.
- 3.1.2 If you contact us in writing or over the phone, we may keep a record of that communication.
- 3.1.3 We may also ask you to participate in surveys and other market research. Your participation in any market research is completely voluntary.
- 3.1.3 Details of your transactions on our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- 3.1.4 Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
We make use of Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. We may also make use of other Google Analytics for Display Advertising features, including Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting and/or the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration. We are required by Google to disclose the following information to you in our Privacy Statement in connection with our use of any Google Analytics for Display Advertising features on our site:
- You may opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customise Google Display Network ads by using the Google Ads Settings page (https://www.google.com/settings/ads ). You may also prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics by opting out through the use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout )
- Where Wilko makes use of the Google Analytics for Display Advertising Remarketing feature, Wilko will use such Remarketing feature to advertise online and third party vendors, including Google, may show Wilko ads on sites across the Internet.
- Wilko and third party vendors, including Google, may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to (a) inform, optimize and serve ads based on a userís past visits to the Wilko site, and/or (b) report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the Wilko sites.
- Data from Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting may be utilised by Wilko to help recognise and understand user preferences, to make improvements to the Wilko site, to choose content and advertising to display to you, and for other business purposes that will allow Wilko to better serve you.
4: Where we store your information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
5: Uses made of the information
- 5.1.1 To ensure that our Website is personalised to your taste, that you are provided with the most suitable content and recommended goods that may be of interest to you and to notify you of our offers, discounts, promotions, and competitions;
- 5.1.2 To carry out our obligations arising from any transactions you enter into with us;
- 5.1.3 To notify you about changes to our services;
- 5.1.4 To maintain and administer any registered account that you hold with us;
- 5.1.5 To undertake market research, assessment and analysis so that we can review, develop and improve the services that we offer to you and our other customers.
- 5.2 We will not disclose information that will identify you to our advertisers, but we reserve the right to provide them with aggregate information about the collective users of our Website (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the audience they want to target (for example, women in a certain location). We may make use of the information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
6: Ways to unsubscribe from our newsletters/emails
- 6.1 We will email you from time to time with offers and information you might find useful. If you would prefer not to receive any further correspondence or communications from us in the future please click the link at the bottom of our emails or update your account preferences. You can also write to us at Wilko Retail Ltd, JK House, Roebuck Way, Manton Wood, Worksop, Notts. S80 3EG, call us on 08000 329 329, or email email@example.com to unsubscribe from our mailing list.
7: IP addresses and cookies
- 7.1 This Website uses small data files known as cookies ("Cookies") to collect information about the people that use our Website. When you use the Website, Cookies are transferred to and stored on your computer's hard drive. They collect personal information about you to enable us to record your preferences. This means we can provide you with a more personalised service including offering you goods and services that are more suitable to your taste, speeding up your searches, and recognising you when you return to our Website.
8. Disclosure of your information
- 8.1 We may disclose your information:
- 8.1.1 to any member of our group of companies and to our third party suppliers who assist us in performing our services (such as our delivery companies and market research); and
- 8.1.2 to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets (and where it is necessary to disclose your information); and
9: Your Rights
- 9.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us on 08000 329 329.
- 9.2 Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. You should be aware that if you follow a link to any of these websites they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these websites.
- 11.1 If you would like to know what information we have about you please contact customer services and make an access request. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.